As a Recruiter Intern you will be giving overall support to the Human Resources team while being responsible for developing multiple recruitment channels and leveraging different recruitment sources to ensure an effective and efficient process.
At Ofertia, we strive for innovation, on-going improvement and the best solutions for our users and clients. We are looking for an individual who brings the relevant experience, skill set and energy to take our technical platform to the next level!
Your Responsibilities & Tasks
• You will identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates
• Bring candidates through the process and provide them with a positive experience
• Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies to find top talent
• Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives like branding, events, sourcing, and referrals
• You will help create content for our internal communications
• Execute administrative tasks and provide support in special projects as needed
Your Experience & Skills
• 1 year of recruiting experience (ideally technical or creative recruiting)
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners
• Experience using recruitment sources
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• Strong analytical skills
• Passionate about startups and technology
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in both English & Spanish (oral / written)
• Entrepreneurial with an open mindset
• Team player and fast problem solver
• Smart, energetic, driven and willing to take our team to the next level
- Tipo de Industria Tecnología e Información
- Departamento HR
- Nivel Internship
- Número de Vacantes 1
- Horario 9:00 a 18:00
- Salario 800
- Incorporación -
- Titulación Grado
- Experiencia Entre 6 meses y 1 año
- Conocimientos necesarios LinkedIn Recruiting Excel Power Point
• A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• A great company culture built around integrity, excellence, team-work, commitment & responsibility
• Training and personal development program
• A modern office in the city center of Barcelona, free coffee, fruits, snacks and events
Otras ofertas que te pueden interesar
Te incorporarás mediante un convenio de prácticas con la universidad, en las áreas de selección y prevención, y dando apoyo a otras áreas del departamento.
Buscamos un/a estudiante que esté cursando un ciclo de Administración i Gestión / Secretariado ó Gestión Administrativa ya que dará soporte al área de RRHH y Operaciones.
This opportunity is perfect for individuals looking for a rewarding long-term career with fantastic opportunities for progression.