This opportunity is perfect for individuals looking for a rewarding long-term career with fantastic opportunities for progression.
At Babel, we are experts in understanding the needs and wishes of our candidates and clients. We put all of our effort in connecting the perfect candidates to their dream job and finding the talent that our client is looking for. Whatever and wherever that talent may be, we are able to find it. There are no limits to our searches. We believe that with our personal approach and orientation towards people, we build trust, closeness, and commitment. Therefore, we are able to make high-quality matches that result in our candidates and clients’ satisfaction.
For our recruitment team, we are looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant that is people-oriented, hands-on and international. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in Recruitment and be part of something special. If you are looking for a real opportunity to start a career in Recruitment, this could be your chance!
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be working on both permanent and temporary vacancies and will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle
- Building successful working relationships with your clients and candidates
- Meeting candidates in face-to-face interviews to better analyse both soft and hard skills
- Attending to client meetings in order to better understand their hiring needs
- Being able to create attractive job descriptions
- Full business fluency in English is essential
- Full business fluency in French is a plus
- Other European languages are a plus
- Previous recruitment experience is highly valued
- Natural relationship building approach
- Confident communication skills
- Empathetic person, able to understand both candidates' and clients' needs
- A bright, confident and energetic individual who is keen to learn and take ownership of their work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Professional and positive attitude
What's on offer:
- Intensive training provided enabling your recruitment career to flourish
- Possibility of having a permanent contract afterwards
- Constant learning process: training, one-to-one meeting in order to share feedbacks, etc.
- Online HR course provided: the company arranges the internship agreement
- Beautiful office in the city centre
- Great working environment and we are open, honest and friendly individuals. The team is well-established, knowledgeable, have fantastic client/candidate relationships and great team spirit!
- Tipo de Industria Recursos Humanos
- Departamento Consultoría de selección
- Nivel Trainee
- Número de Vacantes 1
- Horario 9h - 18h
- Salario -
- Incorporación June 2017
- Titulación Bachelor Degree
- Experiencia Internship
- Conocimientos necesarios Key Languages: - Full business fluency in English is essential - Full business fluency in French is a plus - Other European languages are a plus Core Skills/Experience: - Previous recruitment experience is highly valued - Natural relationship building approach - Confident communication skills - Empathetic person able to understand both candidates' and clients' needs - A bright confident and energetic individual who is keen to learn and take ownership of their work - Attention to detail is essential - Professional and positive attitude
Otras ofertas que te pueden interesar
Buscamos un/a estudiante que esté cursando un ciclo de Administración i Gestión / Secretariado ó Gestión Administrativa ya que dará soporte al área de RRHH y Operaciones.