• To analyse the information given by the providers both national and international, and manage with them any incidences/differences in the billing or accounting process.
• To help in the European financial statements (employees’ expenses sheets, financial assets…)
• To be part of the payment process, as well as handle with managers of every areas, the approvals.
• To implement new processes in the Finance Department: Expenses processes, to help in the new financial system implementation
- Tipo de Industria Audiovisuales
- Departamento Financiero
- Nivel Finance Intern
- Número de Vacantes 1
- Horario 9:00 - 18:00
- Salario 650€ brutos mensuales
- Incorporación Julio
- Titulación ADE, Economía o Similar
- Experiencia No requerida
- Conocimientos necesarios • Currently studying Business Administration Economics or similar • Able to do a “convenio” with university • Analytical skills • Proactive attitude and willing to learn • High Level of English and Spanish • You love cinema
Otras ofertas que te pueden interesar
Nuestros PROGRAMAS DE PRÁCTICAS, tienen el objetivo de promover nuevas oportunidades a los jóvenes estudiantes que quieran conocer de primera mano el mercado laboral.
Together with BI Director and Data Analyst you will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports along with further reporting on specific ad hoc projects. Additionally, based on detailed analysis of the advertising campaigns running on the network, you will collaborate with the Sales and Business Development teams to identify potential partnerships for critical segments of our network. Lastly, together with the Business Intelligence Director you will work on optimizing our IP range database with data that is acquired both internally and externally.